Monday, January 12, 2009

Bonjour, Hello, Hola, Konichi-wa, Ni hao, Bonjourno, Wilkommen!

Welcome to ze Blog of Lists. List of Blogs. Whatever, really. Give me ideas for awesome lists, and I might publish them! Check out my other blog for more, though they are on the side as opposed to being the focus of the blog...yes. My favorite running one has to be the Greatest Things About Being a Woman list. I'm sure it will far outnumber a "Greatest Things About Being a MAN" list. Watch and see. :-)

Happy blogging and list-creating,
Josie

4 comments:

  1. A LIST BLOGGG?!?!!?!

    I LOVE IT

    You got spunk kid, i want to get you a record label. Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Brooklyn accent* I'll take it, kid. Ya betta watch yer ass.

    And hopefully I'll be able to make this work. Tell me if you've got ideas for lists, etc.

    Yours for the record,
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got one!!
    reasons why i is a self sabatour.
    Not even joking
    I would love you forever if you did that
    oh wait i already do....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I'm just kidding
    This should be interesting!!
    I can't wait to see this

    ReplyDelete