Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Funky Sayings

Okay, as this is my first ACTUAL list post, help me out, here. Dole out ideas like soup at a food shelter. Er, homeless shelter, whatever....ANYWAY, I need more!! Obviously!!

Funky Sayings/Words
-Grundies=Underwear
-Doopa=Butt/seat
-Nuckin' Futs=switch it around (that's all I'll say)
-Shoot-a-pickle=Shoot, dang it
-Dang me, dang me, they oughta take a rope and hang me=Dang it
-The loony bin="Nicer" term for an insane asylum
-Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!=Kind of a way to say, Well, what do you know? or Well, who'da thunk it?
-No sh*t, Sherlock!=Duh!
-Make like a tree and leaf=Ha. Haha. Figure it out.
-Go screw a tree!=Get outta here! or Leave me alone!

4 comments:

  1. haha billy: no sh*t sherlock!!
    josie: it's sherlockia dam it

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGEEE
    haha

    go screw a tree!!
    I SO MADE THAT UP
    I feel so special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *nods head and rolls eyes* yes, sweetie pumpkin pie, your contribution to this was greatly appreciated.
    THAT wasn't sarcastic, just the first five words. Sorry if I confused you. :-) you DID so make that up. thought you might like to see it.

    love,
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe
    exactly
    i am very pleased that my work is now being known to the public!!!!

    I am just that special

    ReplyDelete